1. I entered my new SIM inside my phone but it does not connect to Lemontel Network.
This means you need to manually connect your device to our Network. Simply go to Settings, Networks, Manual search and when you find the local networks available choose Lemontel.
2. My Phone seems to be locked
If your mobile phone shows “Blocked”, “Barred”, “Incorrect SIM” when you first put your Lemontel SIM in your mobile, then maybe your phone is locked to another network. Please call our customer service to help you.
3. Where can I find my Lemontel Mobile number?
Your Lemontel Mobile number is printed on the back of the SIM pack.
4. Wrong PIN / PUK Codes
If you enter the wrong PIN code into your Lemontel Mobile three times your SIM card will automatically lock. In this case you must enter your PUK code.
The PUK code is displayed on the SIM card holder in your SIM pack
5. To top up your Lemontel Mobile account:
Dial * 103* the 14-digit code # then SEND. You will receive a message confirming the amount credited to your account.
6. To check your balance enter:
*101# then SEND
7. To transfer funds to another Lemontel Mobile user enter:
* 121*user number you wish to transfer*amount of transfer#
8. How do I make an international call with Lemontel?
In the same way as other mobile or fixed line phones. Simply dial: 00 followed by your country code, then your area code and then the phone number and press the dial button. Please note that most premium voice and text services in other countries can not be reached from a mobile phone service when calling from outside that country.
9. How do I send a text message from Cyprus to another country with Lemontel?
In the same way as other mobile services. Simply text 00 followed by your country code, then your area code and then the phone number and press the send button.
10. What mobile handsets can I use with Lemontel?
The handset needs to be compatible with the internationally recognized GSM standards, adopted by all the major handset manufacturers. There are no other restrictions on the type of handset you can use with Lemontel. You can call our customer service if you are unsure about your handset.
11. I have not used my Lemontel SIM card for a while and it has now stopped working. Why is this?
Lemontel SIM cards are automatically canceled if they are not Topped up 90 days from activation date. Also if the SIM is not Topped up for 12 months then again the SIM is canceled.
12. My SIM card is lost/ stolen. How do I prevent someone else from using it?
Please contact customer service as quickly as possible and one of our representatives will help you.