1. Where can I buy the Lemontel Mobile SIM or Top-up codes?
You can purchase Lemontel SIM & Top-up codes at most kiosks, mini markets and Call centers.
2. I have a mobile service from another company and I wish to switch to Lemontel. Can I keep / transfer my existing mobile number?
Of course! Transferring your service and existing mobile number to Lemontel is easy. Just contact our customer service free of charge at 800-35555 and let us know that you wish to switch to Lemontel and we will assist you.
3. How do i find information concerning rates and services?
You can search our website, email us or call our customer service.
4. What should I do if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone has been lost or stolen, we are here to help. Contact immediately Lemontel Customer Service on 800-35555 or on +357 22 66 99 33 if you are calling from abroad, so that we can temporarily deactivate your SIM to stop calls being made on your account. Your call plans will not be terminated unless you ask for this. If you find your phone, call Lemontel Customer Service and we’ll reactivate your SIM. If you don’t find it, you can visit any Cablenet store to obtain a new SIM card and reconnect your old number to it, making your original SIM inactive. If your phone has been stolen, report the theft to the police immediately stating your IMEI number and ensure you have a copy of the theft report. With this copy, either visit any Cablenet store or send it to us via fax on 22 261199 and we will blacklist your IMEI number.
5. How do I contact someone if I have a problem?
You can call our customer service or send as an email.
6. How much does it cost to call the Lemontel Customer Service?
Calling our customer service is free of charge.